Thursday, December 4, 2014

First OB Appointment at 11 weeks

It was a pretty short appointment, basically nice to meet you, you’re pretty healthy, do you have any questions. He said since I’m healthy there wouldn’t be a lot happening at the appointments in the early months. He’s nice, and I think he’ll be a good OB. Our next ultrasound is scheduled for February 10, 2015, when we will finally find out if we're having a boy or a girl!


I haven’t felt too sick so far. I’ve mostly been really tired. There were a couple of weeks where I was more nauseous than the others, and lost my breakfast, but I think I’ve been pretty lucky that it hasn’t been a whole lot worse in that department. My food preferences are completely opposite of what they usually are. My cravings are for foods that I don't usually eat on a regular basis, and my aversions are foods that I usually love! 

Cravings: milk, cheesy carby food, homemade bread, olives

Aversions: chicken, fish, veggies, hummus


No comments:

Post a Comment