My 5 month OB appt was this week, and everything is right on track! The final ultrasound report confirmed that baby girl is very healthy, and all organs look good! Again, she was very cooperative at this appt, and we heard the heartbeat right away! 150, and such a beautiful sound!! I've gained 12 pounds since pre-pregnancy, and my OB is happy with that and says I'm right on track.
I've been feeling her move for a few weeks now, and her movements are getting stronger all the time. It's awesome! And sometimes startling! She hasn't kept me from falling asleep or woken me up, but I usually do feel a kick or two first thing after I wake up in the morning. I'm okay with starting my day that way :)
Still feeling pretty good these days for the most part! Every now and then I'll get a sciatic back pain with walking or round ligament pain, and while they hurt pretty bad at the moment they hit, it usually goes away pretty quickly, and staying active actually helps keep them at bay, so I'm feeling pretty lucky.
The name game has officially begun! As soon as we found out about our little lady, in the car ride home and over lunch we started shooting out names left and right :) It's fun, and we've looked at some very pretty names, but we haven't really found any that feel like 'the one' ... yet :)
-2.jpg)
.jpg)
You are the cutest pregnant person ever! Love these pics of you! I'm so glad you're feeling good -- minus the occasional nerve pains. Hoping that continues through the rest of your pregnancy!
ReplyDelete