Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve

We kicked off Christmas Eve morning with... unwrapping presents!! My mom came over to spend the day with us and exchange gifts. The past few years, my dear friend Kristy comes over, and we always have a nice Christmas Eve Dinner.  I love our Christmas Eve tradition!  















Dusty has taken so many amazing selfies with Olivia this year, so
I made him a little photo book with them for Christmas.



Someone slept extra hard at nap time.





Olivia likes to show her little buddies what's going on in the world. She's showing her little baby how Daddy unwraps big gifts for Olivia.


Somebody got a slide for Christmas!


And can't wait to hop on!







I think she likes it.









We thought a little tent of her very own might also help get us through the long winter indoors.
She seemed to enjoy it.





My mom made a beautiful photo book for Olivia. It's called "Olivia's ABC Book". It goes through the alphabet, and has pictures from Olivia's life for each letter. It is just so precious. It looks beautiful, and the book itself is also such a good quality with nice sturdy pages - which is good, because so far Olivia has wanted to read it about 82 times each day. She is just in love with it. And so am I.



Aunt Kristy and Olivia, reading her new favorite book.




No comments:

Post a Comment