Tuesday, October 20, 2015

12-16 Weeks Old

Back to Work

After 12 weeks of maternity leave, I went back to work, and have been so blessed to have so much support that made the transition as smooth as possible. I had expected I would need to go back to work at 6 or 8 weeks, but Dusty is so great, and took on extra work for cash on the weekends, so I could stay home a little longer. What a guy! Just love him. Olivia and I are such lucky girls! He also had a dozen roses and supper waiting for me when I got home after my first shift. So sweet! I didn't get a good picture of them, but they were beautiful!

It really warms my heart to know that while I'm working, Olivia is always getting family time with her dad and her two grandmas. It's comforting to know she is in loving hands! Couldn't ask for more!





Sadie likes to pretend she takes care of Olive too

12 Weeks 



Livy's awesome cousin Elinor made her a gift package! So sweet!

It even included a treasure map! How fun!

Someone likes to practice standing in her bouncy seat

We got a mirror so we can see her while we're driving (which I love!)
She looks up at this monkey, and just cracks up! It's so funny and cute to watch her



Like daddy like daughter


Up, up... aaannnd aaaa..... zzzzz

Adorable packer shoes from Grandpa & Grandma Evely

Bob & Jill came over to watch Livy while Dusty and I had a nice night out!









Rainbow Baby!!!
Jill made a crystal light catcher that hangs in our
window and makes little rainbows everywhere
on sunny days!


The next few pictures were taken as Olivia was
waking up from a nap. This girl's smile just lights
up my day!!






Dusty had to travel to Milwaukee for a business trip, and got to swing
by Lambeau Field. The perfect side trip for a hardcore Packers fan!


13 Weeks


We had a nice evening with Aunt Kari!

Turns out, Olivia does not like badly sung live
country music.

Someone's getting too strong for her swaddler



A blog writer buddy of Dusty's got this adorable onesie!



Tummy time's gettin' kicky!

14 Weeks







She's started reaching out for people's faces
Some of the sweetest moments


15 Weeks


"What do you MEAN I'm too young for ice cream?!?"






Just keeping my sandwich safe in the middle of our
backyard picnic



First time in the Bumbo!!

It's a hit!

Studying her Minnie Mouse book from Aunt Jen



She found her toes, and they *fascinate* her!



We had a nice afternoon at Kristy's house



16 Weeks


She falls asleep in the funniest positions!



Getting ready for Halloween

Hit the jackpot at the consignment store, and just couldn't decide which adorable costume to get! So of course, I had to bring both of them home! Livy DEFINITELY likes one more than the other!







Just sittin' with the big girls

She has fallen in love with the porch swing
at Grandpa & Grandma Evely's



Looking back at these pictures, I can't believe how much she has grown and changed in just a few short weeks! Every week she is doing new things she hasn't done before. So thankful we are blessed with a happy, healthy baby girl! 












No comments:

Post a Comment