

![]() |
| We found the comfy chairs at the library |











![]() |
| Doc McStuffins accessories are important when reading a Doc McStuffins book |





![]() |
| I love this text I got while at work. She had to cover him up with a little "blanket" too |


![]() |
| aaaaallllllll the babies!!!! (I don't know how dusty got her to leave the store without them. it's his superpower) |
![]() |
| testing out the potty chairs! she looks so happy! |

![]() |
| We had a family trip to the OB for baby brother's ultrasound |
![]() |
| Olivia wanted Minnie mouse to get checked out too |
![]() |
| She was happy to report many times for the rest of the day: "Minnie got checked out... she was nice and healthy" |
![]() |
| new costume development: "Dr. Batgirl" |



![]() |
| Batgirl reading her batgirl book from the library |













No comments:
Post a Comment